100 Good Wishes Quilt or Bai Jia Bei

This is our blog that will show the quilt pieces and wishes that we collect from family and friends during our wait for our daughter!!! Thank you for participating in a wonderful heirloom for her!

Monday, May 7, 2007

Quilt Squares 1 and 2


Square number 1
This is our very first square from Ann and John. Some of the ladies in the Atlanta area did a square swap. Isnt this a pretty design?

Our second square is from Matt and Kathy Miller. SHe had me over for lunch to meet some other waiting mommies and some mommies that we already home. We have also had lunch together.. This is special because Michael and I love Disney and can not wait to take little one on a Disney Cruise

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How sweet.. Can't wait to see all the squares as they come in. I guess I need to getting working on ours :) Thanks for sharing..
Kelly

Heart of Rachel said...

Very nice sqaures. I have chosen what to send you. I just need to go to the post office within the week. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing the first squares with us, Amy! There are so so nice.

I´m curently designing the card for your little one.

Have a great day!

Alyson and Ford said...

Send me your address by way of our blog (alyzabethan.blogspot) and I will swap a square and wish.

Love your blog!

Alyson