100 Good Wishes Quilt or Bai Jia Bei

This is our blog that will show the quilt pieces and wishes that we collect from family and friends during our wait for our daughter!!! Thank you for participating in a wonderful heirloom for her!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Square # 23




This is special because it is the first square from our families. This one came from my sister Kelly and her kids whom I love dearly. Apparently Janie and Seth both like wearing camouflage and this pink is just quite girly and they added her name. I can tell Janie had some influence! Her kids are the most wonderful sweetest kids I know and just thinking about them make me smile. Kelly and I have always had a special bond and she is thrilled at becoming an aunt. I think this square is lovely. I wish you could all meet Kelly. She is almost a perfect mom. She is fun, cheap, creative and has a lot of patience. I hope I am all of these!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad that you like it sis... It truly has Janie and Seth's touches added to it.. Sorry it is so busy, but they just had to have it like that..
Love you and can't wait to meet Lynmarie someday soon :)
~kelly